INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Each time you visit our websites, we may collect both personal and non-personal information.
The non-personal information we collect from your computer during your visit to one of our websites may include the following:
- The type of web browser software you use (for example, Internet Explorer).
- The name of the domain from which you access the internet
- The internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
- The date and time you accessed our site.
- The pages you visited on our site.
We collect personal information only if you voluntarily provide this information when contacting us for product inquiries or information or to find out about employment opportunities. We may collect the following personal information when you contact us:
- Your name and address
- Contact information such as your address, telephone number or email address.
- Your company name, address and your position title.
- Your resume or other employment related information.
- Other information you provide.
USE OF COOKES
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
All information we gather on our websites are used only for internal business purposes to:
- Respond to your requests for information on products or services or your employment
- Contact you, by email, regular mail, telephone or otherwise.
- Develop internal records, including records of your personal information.
- Develop and improve our programs, products, services and website content.
- Periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting using the email address you provided.
- Contact you for market research purposes by email, telephone fax or mail.
- Ensure that content from our websites are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
We will not sell, trade or allow a third party not affiliated with Theragenics or one of our companies to use your information unless we have your permission or we are required to share the information by law, court order or other legal process.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information you shared with us is secure. We use reasonable comprehensive security measures to protect the information under our control from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Please keep in mind that no internet transaction is 100% secure and although we have taken steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. Information you transmit to us through our websites is at your own risk.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our websites are not intended for children under the age of 13. We care about protecting the privacy of children. We will not knowingly or intentionally collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any information on our websites or provide Personal Data about yourself to us including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen or user name you may use.
Please contact if you think we may have collected information from a child under the age of 13.
We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the Personal Data that you provided through the use of our websites. In accordance with applicable laws, you may review, request to update or request to delete the Personal Data that you provided to through our websites by using the “Contact Us” option on the websites.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES